Ryan and I like to show Kaitlyn educational cartoons. She enjoys them and she really picks up on things. Ryans sister Valerie gave us two leap frog dvd's called, "Letter Factory" and "Talking words Factory." Kaitlyn really liked watching the letter factory dvd. I think it was because it was more on her level and I think she actually understood some of the concepts. It introduced all the letters of the alphabet and there sounds. Before we put Kaitlyn to bed at night we usually read a book with her or play with her "alphabet town." The past week or so she has been wanting to play with her alphabet town... One night, Ryan randomly asked Kaitlyn where a certain letter was and she could point it out to him. Then, he continued to ask her where more of the letters were and she knew them! We couldn't believe it, we are so proud of her!
Monday, March 31, 2008
We're proud of you Kaitlyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is a smarty! I love her gasps before each letter, she's so excited that she knows it.
those computer things are great! The little boy I nannyed for had one similar and when he started playgroup he was way ahead of the rest of the kids!!!
That is so cute! She really is growing so fast I can't believe how smart she is getting (well maybe I can believe it) :) Brian and Dawn got Marie the walker for her birthday and she has done way better on it than I thought she would. Really, Marie could walk right now, she has her balance, but she is too scared. But that's ok cause she will soon. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
she is as cute as she is smart--we've got to get ourselves one of those so Jack doesn't develop a "complex" next time he hangs out with Kaitlyn! oh and you've got to move your music player--i can never read your top post!!
I changed it, can you read it now? we miss you guys :(
Post a Comment