For those who haven't seen Wicked, this is one of the songs Glenda sings! Kaitlyn loves it! (you might want to pause my music so you can hear Kaitlyn.) She knows the words/sounds to this song because everytime she got kind of fussy in the car we would play this song and it would make her happy!
7 comments:
That was the cutest thing! I can't believe she new all those words (or sounds). mike and i were both laughing. wow she is growing fast! see you soon!
heather wants to be invited too!!!
She is so dang cute poopie!!!
I LOVE IT! The kid, the song and the musical.
That's so funny she can sing along with it.
That was so cute! I love it :)
Rich and I love this!!! She is so cute!
Ha, this is too funny! My kids know the words to this music too. Great sound track - someday I'll see the show! It's amazing how quickly little tykes can pick up lyrics.
Post a Comment