I just thought i'd share 2 new things kaitlyn did tonight.
1. randomly kaitlyn covered her eyes with her forearm and literally walked into wall counting to 10. She then turned around and said, "here i come!" with her hand out like a tickle monster. it was the cutest thing! ill have to get on tape and post it. daddy was a good sport and kept hiding in different parts of the apartment.
2. kaitlyn was sitting in her high chair "eating" (i put it in quotes because she doesnt eat very much, she just throws her food on the floor.) but anyway, ryan and i looked over at her and she was folding her arms and so we asked her if she wanted to have a prayer. and she closed her eyes and ryan started to say a little prayer, but kaitlyn interuppted and started to mumble her own words.. so ryan let her say it and all we heard was "mommy" and "daddy" out of it all and "amen." it was so sweet, i cried! well, i shouldnt say cried, but tears did form :) but, i can't believe how big she has gotten and SO fast!!!
3 comments:
How cute is that!! Don't you just wish they could stay little forever!?! I love how sweet and innocent they are at that age and how everything is so new and exciting!
Thank you for your comments on my blog, I have really enjoyed reading them I have just been to sick to blog for a while. I'm feeling great now and back to blogging! Take care and feel free to drop by and leave comments anytime =)
How cute!!! I can't believe how big she's getting!
Ah, that is sweet. What a cutie!
Post a Comment