As some of you know Ryan has been sick for about 3 weeks. He hasn't worked since the beginning of February. (both of his parents got really sick too, so they didn't work) So, its been great having him home to help watch Kaitlyn while I have been busy with my classes and to help clean the apartment a little bit. BUT, out of all the days he wasn't working TODAY was when I REALLY needed his help and it happened to be the day he went back to work! I am currently taking a Chemistry class and I have a test tomorrow. (Wednesday) As some of us know, I am NOT the best test taker.. I am trying SO hard to do well in this class, but the class is super hard. (well, for me!) Anyway, I have been trying to study at home and trying to keep Kaitlyn busy so I can get some study time in. That really didn't work.. So I just thought when she would take her nap I would at least get 2 1/2-3 hours of study time in. BUT NOPE!! I guess it was somewhat my fault- I got hungry so I decided to heat up some left overs from last night and the minute she heard me open the microwave, I hear, "daddy. daddy.... daddddddy.......mommy. mommy....mommmyyyyyyy................nenaaa, nenaaaa." (nena=kristina) so then I finally went in there and she was wide awake ready to play again! She only slept for not even an hour!! I guess this is what I get for somewhat procrastinating.. (At least I got some cleaning time in!)I got the picture from a friends blog. She posted that picture when she had "one of those days.." then someone commented on that picture saying that they knew the parents who did that too there child because they were in the same ward. The parents had no idea this picture leaked on the interent. haha!
3 comments:
That photo looks familiar :)
I'm sorry it was "one of those days". Usually the next day is better because it can't get any worse, right?
I love that she knows your name!
I hate when that happens!! Do you have any white noise in her room? You know like a fan or music? If you don't you should!! It has made my sanity possible. Go to Walmart and buy one of those box fans. They are only 10 bucks and are wonderful. You want a box fan because it is loud. It works like a charm. We can have 10 loud people over and my kids will still sleep soundly. Take it from me, you NEED a box fan. :)
Post a Comment