Monday, February 11, 2008
Sleep please.
So, on Saturday Kaitlyn decided to wake up at 3 in the morning! I went in her room and rocked her back to sleep, but of course the minute I put her back in her crib she woke up crying. I waited outside her door to see if she would fall asleep, but of course she didn't. So I tried to rock her again, but she didn't like that. She kept pointing to her tummy and I thought she wasn't feeling good, but it turned out she was hungry! By this time she was wide awake! I fed her and she wanted to play with her little leap movie, which is an interactive dvd. So, I thought if I laid on the floor next her, she would eventually just fall asleep but that wasn't the case. Around 5:00 she decided she wanted Ryan. She went running to the our bedroom door crying, yelling "Daddy!" over and over again. So, I thought I could handle her and try to put her back in her crib, but she AGAIN cried louder and harder. So, I took Kaitlyn into our bedroom and I showed her daddy was sleeping. But, of course she didn't care. She crawled all over him like a little monkey. Ryan got up with her and she finally went back to sleep at 6:00.But, she didn't sleep very long. She woke up at 8:45! and I woke up with a terrible headache and as I was getting ready for church I just felt so sick. (Thank goodness church started at 12:30!) So, Ryan took Kaitlyn to church and I was able to rest for a bit. When they got home we fed Kaitlyn lunch and after she was done eating she wanted to stay in her high chair to finish watching a Winnie the Pooh movie. Then, about 2 minutes later I look over and she was asleep! As I tried to get her out of the high chair, still asleep, with her eyes closed, her body was tensing up and she was crying, "no, inne da pooh.. inne da pooh." It was kinda funny, but cute at the sametime. I was able to put her in crib and she fell right asleep! As for me, I have had a bad headache and have felt nausea ever since! Ryan has been such a wonderful daddy and husband by taking care of me and doing everything so I can just rest. Im kinda stressed because I have a Chem test on Wednesday and I hope I feel better and motivated to study.... But, here are some pictures of Kaitlyn sleeping in her high chair after her lunch.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha, so cute! I'm sorry you didn't get your sleep but those are some adorable pictures.
Post a Comment