Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter Wonderland

It snowed this past weekend! We woke up Saturday morning to snow on the ground! But, of course it melted by 2:00. I love Idaho snow! Its a lot better then Utah's snow :) I think already posted pictures down below of our snowman we made. So, when Kaitlyn woke up we made a snowman and by the end of the day it started to melt. We still have the snowman on our little porch, but it looks hideous. o'well, kaitlyn had fun with it! :)
Then, yesterday, Monday we woke up to snow again!! But, of course, it melted by the afternoon.
Here is our little apartment. We live on the bottom, so we dont get that cool little deck up top..




Kaitlyn and Daddy in the snow

Kaitlyn and I were giving a kiss to our melting "frosty" but ryan took the picture a second too late. o'well.




Kaitlyn just blew snow in my face. She had fun with that!

1 comment:

amelia said...

Ah, your poor snowman fell over! I want to know how Idaho snow is different from Utah snow. Warmer?!