Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Miracles do happen!
Okay, this might sound kind of silly to most, but to me it was a lifesaver! :) Tonight Ryan and Kaitlyn went to the store and of course, Kaitlyn has to take everything with her or she freaks ie: sippy cup, blanket, and pacifier. She returned home with 2/3. When bedtime came we grabbed her blanket, got her sippy cup, but no pacifier. And, if you know Kaitlyn, she LOVES her Binky and its seriously something she needs to go to sleep. Sounds so silly. I asked Ryan where it was and he said, "I remember her going into the store with it, but I don't remember her coming out with it..." so im thinking, oh great. We have literally have 10 pacifers but, she has her favorite red one, which was maybe left at the store and a pink one which is somewhere around the apartment.... So Ryan was trying to rock her to trying to put her to bed without it. But, Kaitlyn was kicking and crying and had a hard time calming down. So, I looked top bottom for the pink pacifier hoping it would show up. I seriously looked everywhere.. Then I got a thought that maybe Kaitlyn dropped the red pacifier in the car somewhere. So I grabbed my jacket and keys and went outside to look. Since its really cold outside, I put my hands in my jacket to keep them warm... well, I searched the car, no red pacifier....(oh ya, i forgot to mention, I have praying this whole time that i will find at least one of the Binky's considering we have tons!) Then, a thought came to me, maybe she dropped in on the grass while walking back to the apartment, but there was no way i was to go searching on the grass, its dark, snowy/icy and it's like 20 degrees outside. So, after no luck I came back inside to tell Ryan I couldn't find one.. When I come back inside, I can hear Kaitlyn- she is still having a hard time, she was just being fussy.... As I was walking to Kaitlyns room my jacket feels kinda funny on one side so i check the pocket and low and behold the pink binky was in there!!!!!!!! K, i had my hands in my pockets when I went outside to the car... did I not feel it in there? i have no idea where the binky came from. haha. I told ryan that this was the weirdest thing that has happened to me and he says, "believe whatever you want...." anyway, we give kaitlyn the pacifier and she clams right down and wants to go in her crib... my prayer was answered (haha) now i can go to sleep. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A Clark Christmas Miracle!
Post a Comment