Emme,
How can you already be ONE? I can remember the day you were born like yesterday. This past year you have been such a joy. In the beginning it was a little rocky. You had a hard time sleeping which made the days long and tiring. Took me a while to adjust having to take care of you and your two sisters.
You still only have two bottom teeth
You have a dent in your forehead. Kaitlyn was laying down and you were sitting on her tummy. You stood up, lost your balance and smacked your head right in the corner of Kaitlyn's window seat in her room. I thought it was getting better until I saw these pictures I took of you. Hopefully it's not permanent damage.
You enjoy carrying plastic play forks in your hand. I have no idea why. You have even held one in your hand while you were trying to eat. Your death grip on it wouldn't let me have it. If I take it away, you have major tantrums.
Speaking of tantrums, you know what you want.
You love stuffed animals. You love to lay on them and snuggle them.
When you do cuddle on someone's shoulder, you sometimes like to pat them on the shoulder. You do the same thing when you are holding a stuffed animal.
You want to be wherever your sisters are at.
You had your real first taste of sugar on your birthday, which was a chocolate cupcake. As it would crumble on your tray, you would try to grab them all to make a ball and shove it all in your mouth.
So far you have been easy going to take places. You like to observe and soak in your surroundings.
You still stick everything you find on the carpet in your mouth. Mainly all the little, tiny toys your sisters leave around.
You definitely are going to be a music/dance lover like your sisters.
You love your naps. So do I.
We finally had to put locks on the kitchen cupboards because you love to re-arrange everything you find and put everything in your mouth. (Dish soap. Dishwasher detergent).
You're very ticklish! We love tickling you because you have the cutest laugh.
Today you look 15 steps in a row and tried whole milk in a sippy cup.
We love you so, so much! We just ask that time will slow down because you're getting big way too fast!
On the girls birthday, they always get a bouquet of flowers.
1 comment:
I've never met you in person, Emme, but you sound like whole bunches of fun!
Post a Comment