Thursday, September 5, 2013

Last Day of First Grade

Kaitlyn really enjoyed First Grade. She loved her teacher, Mrs. Harshman. I loved her too. I'm sad that I don't have a picture of her and Kaitlyn together. She was very sweet. She was very thoughtful of each of her students. She put in lots of hours into her classroom to make sure her students had a wonderful school year. Mrs. H lives far away and takes a commuter bus to school everyday. She is at the school by 6:30am every day. The last month of school Mrs. H brought in some goose and mallard eggs. About two weeks before school ended, they hatched. Kaitlyn was in heaven. On the last day of school, Kaitlyn didn't want to leave the classroom. She told me it was because she was going to miss her teacher and not because of the ducks. I am sure she didn't want to leave for both of those reason. 




 We celebrated the last day of school by getting some ice cream.


No comments: