Kaitlyn played in her first Spring soccer game this past Saturday. Her team name this season is the 'Ferocious T-Rex's.'. I have no idea how they came up with that name.
For the past year and half she has played on the Adams soccer team. The form teams by which elementary school you attend. Now that Kaitlyn has been at a new school for almost a year, I thought it was time to switch her over to the school she now attends. It's been good for her to get to know some new girls.
For her first game, she played so well and has improved so much on her offensive and defensive skills. She was the first person on her team to score the first goal of the season!
I usually don't post about her soccer season until it's over, but since baby is coming tomorrow I am not sure how many games I will be able to attend and take pictures.
I love my little athlete!
1 comment:
T Rex's? Grrrrrr. That is pretty fierce. :)
Post a Comment