Tuesday, March 19, 2013

35 Weeks

35 weeks and 2 days
I had a doctors appointment this morning, everything looks good. I am measuring at 34 1/2 weeks and I am about 35 1/2 weeks a long now. I am wondering if this baby will be smaller then Kaitlyn and Sarah (doubt it). Kaitlyn weighed in at 8lbs 3 oz's and Sarah at 8 lbs 14 oz's. I am afraid this one may be a 9 pound-er. For the past couple of weeks the heart beat has been in the 130's. This morning is was in the 140's. In January, after my glucose test it was in the 150's.  Twenty four more days until April 12th. If I go into labor before then the doctor said he wouldn't try to stop it. He said he would feel comfortable to delivery the baby via c-section.  April 12th seems far a way, but I know it's close and will be here before I know it. As time gets closer I am having mixed emotions. I am excited and anxious, but also nervous. A baby is a lot easier to take care of when they are inside you rather then out. :)
 I am currently in "nesting mode" but since we don't know what we are having it's been hard to "nest" and to feel prepared for this baby.  I did wash all the 0-3 months girl clothes. I also bought just a few boy things       (not a lot) just in case. I feel as if cleaning will help me nest but it really doesn't since the house doesn't stay clean for that long. A lot of people have told me I am crazy or brave for not finding out the gender. It does have it's pro's and con's,  but it sure does make it exciting to keep it a surprise!
 We are still not sure on names. We have a list of boy and girl names, but haven't narrowed it down to one boy name or one girl name. I am sure once we know the gender and see the baby a name it will come to us. I hope.
 I don't have any major complaints with the end of this pregnancy. I'm just going through the normal pregnancy stuff. You know, like not sleeping at night, getting up a couple of times a night to use the restroom... I can't sleep on my left side because it hurts my lower side of my stomach. It feels like a tight pulling near my scar.  I also can't breathe when I am on my left side. So... getting comfortable is hard when I only have my right side to work with. I feel like I am carrying different with this baby. I feel as if my belly is more round then sticking out like I was with Sarah. I wonder if that makes a difference with the gender? Who knows.

We can't wait to meet you little one!


3 comments:

Stevie Spillers said...

YAY! That's like no time!!! So excited for you. I want to send something, but not until I know what you're having :-)

HR said...

WOW - I wish I looked that cute being 35 weeks! I was not so stylish :) I hope everything goes well!!

Christine said...

I know that no pregnant lady believes it but you are seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever. You just look so glowy and happy. I can hardly wait for the news!