For Kaitlyn's Birthday she wanted to go to Tucanos for lunch. It's her favorite place to eat. Afterward, Ryan took her to go bowling at Boise State but all the lanes were full. Instead Ryan took her to PetsMart to look at all the animals. Yes, she wanted to go to PetsMart. She loves it there and could spend hours just looking at the different animals. They have animals from the shelter in the back which you're allowed to go see.
That night we had family over for dinner, cake and presents. Aunt Valerie, Uncle Ted, cousin Chelsie, Brianna, and Camille came over. We also had Grandma and Grandpa Clark over. It was a special treat this year because cousins Megan and Heather were visiting from out of town. It was fun to have a lot of family over.
Kaitlyn wanted a chocolate cake for her birthday. I looked up a chocolate cake and was planning on making one. Then I was at Costco and saw this massive chocolate cake. I figured by the time I go to the store, buy in the ingredients and make it, it would probably be cheaper and save me time to just buy the cake at Costco. It was so good. Probably better then one I could make.

1 comment:
How can our babies be 7?
And that does look like a scrumptious cake. I did all the cakes this year. I think I'll leave it up to a bakery next year.
Post a Comment