Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Christmas

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I am finally getting around to posting about Christmas. Don't judge.
My camera wasn't charged so I had to take pictures with my phone. It has taken me this long to email them to myself and organize them. 




Kaitlyn got a lot of hands-on things to play with. Such as gak, Floam, airbrush art... I can't remember. She also got a new pair of shoes and boots. She got a pretend fish. (Thinkgeek.com) My OB has this same exact fish at the front desk. You push a button and the fish swims around. Kaitlyn came with me once to one of my appointments and loved it. I decided to google it and I found it. It sits on our kitchen counter and the best thing is, is that you don't even have to push the button to get it to move. Kind of freaky. From all the vibrations it will move by itself. I think her favorite gift though was from her Grandma and Grandpa Clark. They got her, her first American Girl doll. Kaitlyn picked out Rebecca a few weeks prior to Christmas. Kaitlyn has enjoyed dressing her in her PJ's at night.

Sarah got lots of dress-ups, my little pony - pinkie pie and princess cadence wedding pony, clothes, strawberry shortcake movie...  Her favorite present was the Fisher-Price Princess castle.

Ryan got some new shirts, ties, and the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
I got a new camera lens, cute brown cowgirl boots, black "ugg" boots... Can't remember...
Ryan's parents gave us their ping-pong table which was stored for a long time. Now it's stored in our garage...

1 comment:

Christine said...

Pretend fish? Man, we NEED that!