We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on December 18th. So far, we've lived in Provo, Utah. Boise, Idaho. Mill Valley, CA and back to Boise, ID. We lived in 2 different apartmenst in Provo. Then we moved to Boise when Kaitlyn was about 4 months old and lived with Ryan's parents for a year or so. Then we moved into an apartment for another year. We then moved to CA for three years. Once Ryan graduated dental school we moved into his grandma's home for 9 months until we had to sell it. We then moved into another house in SouthEast Boise which we currently live. We now have two kids (7 and 2) with another one on the way, due in April.
To celebrate Ryan's mom came over to watch the kids while Ryan and I went out to dinner to 13th Pub and Grill. It's located in the north end of Boise in a cute little shopping area. The food was great. I ended up ordering some sort of bacon sandwich. I couldn't decide for the life of me what I felt like and Ryan got some trout and veggies. It was a nice evening out, spending time with each other.
Love you Ryan. Here's to eternity!
1 comment:
Awwww. Happy Anniversary guys!
Post a Comment