Tuesday, September 11, 2012

LDS Academy of Dentists

Ryan and I spent two days at BYU for the LDS dental meeting. While Ryan was getting educated in dentistry, I was getting spiritually uplifted, making new friends, and seeing friends that I made last year.  We had some great speakers - just like last year. The Perry's were one of my favorites. He is the son of Janice Kapp Perry. He told some really good uplifting stories and his wife sang some beautiful, spiritual songs and some funny ones from different tv productions she starred in. 


While you are the meetings, they feed you... A lot. All the food the serve is so good! 



 Jon Schmidt was AMAZING! If you have a chance to ever see him in concert, do it! He is a very talented pianist. His group is called, "The Piano Guys."  You Tube them, they have some awesome videos. I posted their lastest release. I could watch them all day!

See you next year!

2 comments:

The Standrings said...

Oh man!!! It looks so fun!!!!! Crossing our fingers that we can go next year!!!!

Christine said...

Awesome!! Creamery chocolate and cinnamon bears?! SO VERY jealous! And Jon Schmidt?!!!!!