Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Last Day in Utah

Before we hit the road back to Boise, we took the kids and walked around Temple Square. The grounds are so beautiful and the spirit there is strong. We walked into the Visitors Center and we saw Elder Hinckley giving a group of people a tour. 
 This is a taken from the parking lot of the Kimball



 I love the flowers on the temple grounds. There are so many types and all different colors.

 It was almost noon by the time we got in the car. The girls were really hungry. We found the closest fast food place, which was Wendy's. Ryan and the girls got lunch there, but all I could think of was the In-N-Out at the next freeway exit. Ryan was sweet enough to make a special trip for me and get me In-N-Out for lunch. I savored every moment of my greasy cheeseburger, fresh peeled potato french fries, and chocolate shake.


1 comment:

Joie said...

What a fun trip! So sad we missed you guys!