Thursday, July 26, 2012

BSU Summer Camp

Kaitlyn and her BFF Elli took a three week long summer camp at Boise State. By the end of the three weeks, I was so over it. 
Kaitlyn took swimming, tumbling and munch & play. Munch and Play is where you bring your own lunch and play games with one of the staff members. Sounded fun at the time of sign ups, but Kaitlyn hated it. She thought the games were too hard and didn't like the fact that she wasn't allowed to bring a capri sun with her lunch. I was annoyed that they told her she wasn't allowed a capri sun. So, guess what I did? I packed her a capri sun every. single. day.



 Her lips are purple, or maybe even blue. You'd think the water would be warm. It was freezing!




While Kaitlyn played for 3 hours, Sarah and I would run errands, watch Kaitlyn in her classes (which was a disaster. I had to restrain Sarah from getting undressed and diving into that pool), or go to for a run or a walk  on the green belt. One afternoon we took the 5 minute walk from Boise State to see if we could see any animals from the zoo.  As we were passing by we saw a couple of giraffes walk by. 
I love Boise. 

No comments: