she is SO cute. i love her facial expressions in those pictures! and i never realized how curly her hair is!!! what a beautiful girl!
She is so expressive! Cuteness!
It's a good thing you don't live here anymore, because poor Sarah would have to endure a big pinch every time I saw her. As Eric likes to say, "She's so cute, you want to slap her." (I prefer pinching.)
i'm loving her curls! so sweet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she is SO cute. i love her facial expressions in those pictures! and i never realized how curly her hair is!!! what a beautiful girl!
She is so expressive! Cuteness!
It's a good thing you don't live here anymore, because poor Sarah would have to endure a big pinch every time I saw her. As Eric likes to say, "She's so cute, you want to slap her." (I prefer pinching.)
i'm loving her curls! so sweet!
Post a Comment