Sunday, January 29, 2012

YMCA Basketball

Kaitlyn's friend Ellie signed up for Y basketball and her mom asked me if I was going to sign Kaitlyn up. Ellie and Kaitlyn are on the same soccer team and in the same Kindergarten class. It never crossed my mind to sign Kaitlyn up for basketball. I asked Kaitlyn if she wanted to play and she said she wanted too. She had her first practice and game this week and she had so much fun.

Ellie, Abby, Ashley, Kaitlyn and Kelly



2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i remember being on a ymca basketball team when i was little! she will make lots of great memories! she looks so cute in her b-ball shirt!

kara said...

This whole stinkin' blog is making me cry. I miss you and those girls! Stop it!

(And I love that Kaitlyn is in the shortest shorts on the team. Why do I notice that? I have no idea.)