Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Kaitlyn!

On the 29th of December, Kaitlyn turned SIX! I can't believe it! (I think I say that every year). When she woke up I took her to the one of the best donut places - the Donut Man! So lucky to have that in Glendora. (It's been featured on food network.. I think? It's been on one of those stations).After she ate her donuts and fruit, we let her open one present. She thought we were going to Chuck-e-Cheese but instead we surprised her and took her too....
Disneyland!!!
After she opened the present with the Minnie shirt and gift certificate, she didn't know how to react. She was very quiet and ran into the corner. HAHA. I knew she was excited, but got really shy. After I put Kaitlyn in the car, I ran into the garage to grab the stroller and she started screaming, "Yes!!!! Yessss!!!" She was thrilled!

We got her a Happy Birthday pin to wear. All day the Disneyland workers would say, "Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!" She would whisper to me, "Why is everyone telling me Happy Birthday?"












Even though it was overly crowded, Kaitlyn had fun just being at Disneyland. She had a fun birthday! It was a great day for Ryan and I to just spend the day with just her.
We love you Kaitlyn!

No comments: