Monday, August 1, 2011

Friday

Ryan had dental meetings starting at 8:30 on Friday. As he was off at his meeting I slept in then got up and walked around the cute little town of Ketchum. Let me tell you, it felt weird. I told Ryan that it felt weird not having my little side kicks next to me. After Ryan was done we walked around some more and then walked a mile up the road to Sun Valley.



At the Sun Valley Pavilion




On the walking path to and from Sun Valley. They even had horses that Ryan petted. I wasn't fast enough with the camera.
For dinner we went to Pioneer Saloon. It was SO good! Excellent food, but expensive. Ryan ordered a 14oz Prime Rib. He ate the whole thing.


I ordered the ribs. They were the best ribs I have ever eaten. I'm craving them as I type. Right next to our hotel was the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. For dessert we stopped and got some ice cream. We would have gotten some chocolate, but we already got our chocolate fix that day from the Chocolate Foundry in Sun Valley. We then enjoyed some down time in the hot tub. It was so nice to just sit and not do anything. I forgot what that had felt like.


3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

ooooh! what a fun little vacay!! i have never been to sun valley... it looks so pretty!

The Standrings said...

looks like a fun getaway. so glad you guys got a little break!

Stevie Spillers said...

vacation?! Without the kids?! Lucky! hehe Looks like it was fun... :-)