The same day we flew back into Boise we raced over to Kaitlyns school to meet her Kindergarten teacher then I raced over to Boise State to start my night classes. It was a long, crazy day.
I am now a student. I applied to get my bachelors in General Studies and I was accepted. I decided to pursue my degree in General Studies mainly because I am able to transfer all of my credits over without starting over. I have to take 22 upper division courses which will give me a minor. But I will still need more credits so I will be getting another minor. But one of minors will give me a 3rd minor - all I need is to take 2 more courses in that minor then I can get. So... I will be getting a minor in Family Studies which will basically give me a minor in Psychology and a minor in something else... I'm looking forward to be done. One day...
1 comment:
go YOU!!! i hope you enjoy this semester! that's so awesome that you are finishing up! it will feel great!
Post a Comment