Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eleven Months



Sarah!
Today you're 11 months! I think this past month your personality has really shined.



You love, LOVE music. You love to dance and you still like to "sing". You like to also wave your hand like a chorister.



When you were about 5 months or so I started to do some sign language with you. Some of the signs I have been trying to teach you are: more, all done, and milk. But, I guess I have been waving and saying hi to you a lot because that's the only sign you have been doing. It's really cute. You usually like to use both hands and the way you say hi is by opening and closing your hands. I love it!



You have started to clap more and are so proud of yourself when you do it.



You're into toilet paper still. You find joy unraveling it all then somehow getting it stuck around your body and crawl throughout the apartment making a trail.



You take 2 great naps and sleep great at night. You like to go to bed at 7/7:30 and wake up between 7-8. You're a champ if you miss a nap. You don't get cranky, which makes running errands more pleasant.



You threw your first tantrum when Daddy left for school. It was the funniest thing. You watched him walk out the door and the second you saw that door close you put your head on the floor and started to cry. Then you heard the screen door close and you stopped crying thinking daddy was coming back. When you realized he wasn't coming back you laid on your belly with face down and cried then rolled onto your back and waved your hands and kicked your feet. I wish I got it on tape.



Then for some reason your obsessed with my cell phone. You like to push buttons and when I take it away from you, you throw a fit!



You're FINALLY getting teeth! Oh my it's been rough for you. Bleeding gums, a constant runny nose and a slight fever. Not much drooling though.You definitely haven't been acting yourself. You currently have a bottom tooth peeking through and one on its way and currently getting some top teeth. I'm excited to start feeding you table food that you've been eyeing for months.





You like to hold on to the couch and walk around it. You find things on the couch such as my lap top, keys, or phone and you try to be sneaky and play with at least one of those. I say to you, "I'm going to get you..." and you squeal and try to walk away from me as fast as you can. You
think it's a fun game.






Kaitlyn adores you! She loves to climb in the crib with you in the morning to play and to snuggle. I just lay in my bed and love to hear you both giggling.





We love you!

4 comments:

Joie said...

I love that photo of her grimacing. The first year can be tough, but definitely the cutest!

Zach and Linds said...

Oh my I just love your girls! They are adorable. Sarah is so cute. I hope I get to meet them one day! What a darling family!

Christine said...

I can just picture the tantrum. I know those baby fits are supposed to be pitiful but its just so dang cute! She is just a little dolly. :)

Kirsten said...

I love how Kaitlyn gets into Sarah's crib in the mornings to talk to her and give her hugs. SO cute! I'm so glad we got to come down and spend time with you guys. It was especially fun to get to play with the girls.