Friday, April 15, 2011
Acrophobia
I was taking a shower the other morning without my contacts and I saw this black blob about arms length away from me and I knew right then it was a spider. I freaked! Those who know me, I HATE spiders. Ryan kills them then finds joy chasing me around with it until I start to hyperventilate. Literally. Well, Ryan wasn't home from this incident and I had no idea what I was going to do. I quickly jumped out of the shower, grabbed my towel, threw on my glasses and saw this bad boy. It tried to climb up the shower, but kept slipping which made me scream each time. I told Kaitlyn to run and get one of Ryans shoes. I got the shoe and as I went to smack the spider the shoe went flying out of my hand into the shower. There was no way I was getting back into the shower with that spider in there. I didn't know what I was going to do. My heart felt like it was jumping out of my chest. I was scared. I grabbed a huge cup that happened to be sitting on the bathroom sink and I quickly hit the spider with the bottom of it. I then grabbed lots and lots of toilet paper, cleaned up the spider and flushed him away. Since I wasn't done with my shower I had to get back in and I felt so gross!!! My heart was still pumping and my adrenaline was still running high. It was not a fun experience. I hope I don't have anymore acrophobia moments again. I can't handle it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment