I took this picture of Christ off Kaitlyn's wall the other night hoping if she saw it, it would help her calm down during her major tantrum and timeout. We were trying to help her remember to "Choose the Right."
Anyway, the picture was still out the next day and Sarah saw it leaning against the couch. She crawled right on over and was literally squealing, smiling and patting the picture.
I'm glad I was able to capture that sweet moment.
4 comments:
:)! So sweet! This post totally made me smile!
Oh. My. Goodness. That is the sweetest thing!
that is so special!!!
Babies know Jesus. All my girls perked right up when they saw pics of Jesus. Nora was such a crybaby...sometimes I would hold her in front of a picture of Jesus just to get her to calm down...often it was the only thing that worked.
Post a Comment