The beginning of February my Dad turned 60. My dad has many hobbies such as Falconry, Harley's, and Hunting. For a theme we went with hunting. We got all the older granddaughters matching animal print tu-tu's (thank you Costco). Also, that day I stopped into Glendora's Children Boutique downtown and found the cutest little animal print bows/flowers.
This is my Dads blackbear. I believe he was hunting in Canada when he hunted down his
guy.
The group
Sarah and I
Auntie Angela, Luke, and Sean
Cousin Danny, Brother Michael

Cousin Gina, Sister-in-law Rachel
Mom, Jennifer, Frank
Auntie Angela, Dad, Mom
Cousin Marie
Marie, Peyton, Ruby, Kaitlyn
We put the kids in one of the back bedrooms with a movie while the adults finished up dinner.









2 comments:
there's a black bear in their front room?? that is crazy!!! sounds like your dad is quite the hunter! i love all the girls' outfits. so cute.
you look SO much like your dad!
Post a Comment