Saturday, January 8, 2011

Six Years

On December 18th Ryan and I celebrated our six year anniversary. We went to dinner at a restaurant called Murphy's. After we had dinner, Ryan surprised me by taking me to the Anniversary Inn for the night. We stayed in the Country Garden room. I was looking forward to sleeping in without any disruptions. That didn't happen. At 8:oo in the morning the Boise Depot train station bell started to ring. Then after that was all over the geese outside started to squawk. O'well. When we left we were able to tour some of the rooms. Some of the room themes they had were a Palace, Sleepy Beauty's castle, Bronco Nights, Treasure Island, Fisherman's Wharf, Lighthouse and Fire and Ice, etc... Overall, it was a relaxing get away and a fun surprise.
I Love You, Ryan!

1 comment:

Christine said...

What fun! Good job Ryan. ;)