Sarah: You're now seven months! You are still a happy, chubby baby. You are getting more hair and I'm still wondering if it's going to be curly like your sister. You are babbling and becoming more vocal. You enjoy observing Kaitlyn and being with her. She still gets you to smile and laugh. You're starting to show your frustrations though when she tries to take something out of your hands. You are still spitting up. Not as much. But, the spit up still happens. You are becoming a better sleeper. You are down to 2 naps instead of 3. You go to bed between 7-7:30 and you usually sleep until 6:45 or 7:00. I can sometimes give you a bottle in your crib in the morning and you'll go back to sleep for another hour.You don't have any teeth yet, but you sure do love to chew on some of your toys. Something cute you do is sometimes wrinkle your nose when you smile. I love it! You sometime lay on your tummy, making some crying noises an kick your feet. I believe you are throwing a mini tantrum.
2 comments:
She's just so chubby and adorable! And yes, no rush about the crawling. Its nice when they aren't mobile yet, isn't it?
i love all the new posts!
Post a Comment