Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kaitlyn turns Five

As I was putting Kaitlyn to bed the night before her birthday she started to cry. I asked her why she was crying and she said she was sad that she was turning 5. She said she wanted to stay 4 and little forever. I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed as well. Our little girl is growing up so fast and I too, wish she could stay little forever.

On the 29th Kaitlyn turned 5! She had such a fun day! She wanted tacos for lunch so we went to Cafe Ole and got her tacos. They sang happy birthday to her, brought her a sombrero to wear with a large plate of fried ice cream.

After Cafe Ole we took her to a place called Monkey Bizzness. It's a large indoor play place that has tot spots and a variety of jump houses and slides. I'm so sad that I didn't have my camera with me. Kaitlyn had so SO much fun. We'll be definitely going there a lot when we move to Idaho.
After Monkey Bizzness we took her to PoJo's. PoJo's is similar to Chuck-E-Cheese, but bigger and better! They have a cute carousel, bumper cars, and lots and lots of games.

To end the day Uncle Ted, Aunt Valerie, and cousin Chelsea came over for cake and presents.
Kaitlyn loves animals so we got her a Wii vet game along with some other games.
Aunt Valerie and Kaitlyn


I started an interview with Kaitlyn but never got to finish it.

What's your favorite:
color? All of them
movie? Toy Story 3
thing to do at school? art time
primary song? Christmas Bells
activity to do with Daddy? racing daddy from the car to the front door
activity to do with Mommy? going to blackies or to the park
food? Macorni and Cheese
snack? bread and butter (toast)
place to go? discovery musuem
music? Taylor Swift

What do you think about Sarah? She is funny. I like it when she laughs and giggles.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kaitlyn. Nice sombrero!!

Kirsten said...

What a magical birthday! I bet she felt very loved.