Monday, December 6, 2010

Six Months

Sweet Sarah,
You have been such a joy. You're now 6 months and it's been a wonderful 6 months.
You're still my rollie pollie. You haven't figured out crawling yet, which I don't mind whatsoever. If you want something you'll roll across the floor to get it. You could be on one side of the room and I could go in the kitchen to get something and come back and you could be on the other side of the room. You're pretty fast.

You are very much an observer. You like to be content and just watch your surroundings. You're very mellow and don't cry very much.


You LOVE your sister. You think she is so silly. She gets you to smile and laugh more than you're mommy and daddy can.

When we sing you a silly song or make silly noises, you usually rotate your right ankle around and around. Then when we stop our silliness you stop you're foot. It's a funny thing.


You still wake up for early morning feedings. When I mean early it varies from 3:30am to 5am Now that we started you on baby food I hope that will help you sleep a little longer. We'll see how that goes.

You still spit up. A lot. It has been tamed a little, but I don't think you're going to stop anytime soon.

You stayed in the position for about 5 minute or longer. I just had to take a picture.

Your current stats as of 11.22.10:
Height: 25 in and 3/4 (50% tile)
Weight: 16 lbs 6oz (50% tile)
Head: 42 1/2 (50% tile)

You're still my little chub! I am loving it. I'm so glad you're cheeks are still full and chubby.

You're such a sweet, cuddly baby. You're mommy and daddy have been blessed.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Simply adorable. I just want to kiss her cheeks.

The Standrings said...

sweet baby sarah- i love those cheeks. i'm glad your fam was able to come out here for thanksgiving. looks like you guys had a fun-filled weekend.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow, i can't believe that sarah is in the 50th %ile for everything!!! she is PERFECT Ü