Thursday, October 14, 2010

Peterson's Pumpkin Patch

This week's playgroup we went on a little field trip to a real pumpkin patch. Actual pumpkins that were growing on vines. It was a great change from the usual pumpkin patches that we drive by on a daily basis.


Poor Sarah. She was feeling under the weather, but was such a good sport.

Attempted group shot of the kiddies.

Kaitlyn attempting to feed the cow. She dropped the food immediately once she got licked.

Kaitlyn and her friend at In-n-Out after our pumpkin adventure

6 comments:

Christine said...

I LOVE the kid shot. SO funny. Too many wiggles. :)

Gran'ma said...

Hey I just got onto my own computer to look at your blog - have always been on Grandpas...I love seeing the daily adventures of your family - so fun!! Happy Pumpkin Day and looks like lots of fun at the farm!!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Kristina!!! you look UHHH.mazing!! Sarah and Kaitlyn are so, so cute! looks like you are having a great time!!

Hillary Hall said...

Such a fun day! Your girls are just too dang cute!! :)

kara said...

Okay, for the record...Nora's head is not 3x bigger than Kaitlyn's. Not. And, later in the day Nora asked to see the "hamburger picture" on our camera. When I explained that you took the picture with your camera she was seriously annoyed. So, I'm glad you posted the HEAD shot.