Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth

Ryan and I took Kaitlyn to Disneyland during the break. The night before she was running a 102 fever with a cough and sore throat. I was really bummed because I knew she was looking forward to going and to spend the day with her cousins. In the morning she didn't have a fever and was feeling a little better. She was beyond excited. Even though it was 90 degrees, it turned out to be a good day! We didn't take Sarah, which made our day go by smoother. The lines were short and Kaitlyn was able to go on almost every ride she wanted too.



I braved it and took the older kids on the tea cups. They had too much fun getting tossed around.
I love the Haunted Mansion during the holidays! Kaitlyn is tall enough to go on some of the big rides, so we took her on Splash Mountain. We didn't tell her about the big drop at the end. . .


I wish Kaitlyn wasn't hidden in the picture. It would have been fun to see her facial expression.

It was a hot, but fun day! It was great to spend some quality time with just Kaitlyn.

3 comments:

The Skousens said...

Looks like you all had a great day! That's so fun that Kaitlyn is getting tall enough for the bigger rides!

Christine said...

Brendan says, "Is that Kaitlyn? Is she having lots of good adventures?"
:)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i can't believe kaitlyn did splash mountain!! what a brave little girl!!! how fun that you guys live close to all of these fun, adventureous places!!! :)