Friday, October 1, 2010

Four Months

You're 4 months now. We can't believe how fast time has gone.

You are a happy, content baby. You love, LOVE your big sister. It seems like she is the only one who can get you to laugh (a lot) and to get you to smile (a lot more then we can).

You had your first plane ride from Oakland to Long Beach.

You are still sleeping in our room. You love to be swaddled still and to go to bed. Sometimes you don't want to eat, we try to feed you for your last feeding, but you don't want anything to do with it. You just want to go to sleep. Your sleeping habits are not as good as they used to be. You wake up 2-3 times during the night just wanting your paci then you go right back to sleep. Hence, why you are still sleeping in our room. Bad habit. It makes me tired. You are also getting in the habit of waking up at around 5:3o wanting to eat. Then go right back to bed for a couple of hours. I told myself at 4 months I was going to let you cry it out, but for the past week you have been sick with a cough and cold so I would feel bad for letting you just cry. Lucky you!

Tummy time isn't very successful. You don't last very long. You either get upset or end up rolling over on your own.

I'm afraid you're going to have allergies and skin issues like your big sister. This past week your eyes have been watery and the skin around your eyes have been red. You have been rubbing your eyes like they itch. Also, you have a red rash across your forehead. This makes me really sad. I hope it goes away soon.

You're still a spitter upper or should I say, a launcher? When you spit up, you mean it! We have been trying to put bibs on you, but it seems you drench them frequently through out the day.

Despite all the spit up, you are such a joy!

We love you Sarah!

2 comments:

Christine said...

She sure is adorable!! I'm glad that she loves her sister but sad that she might have allergies. Poor baby (and poor mommy)!

The Skousens said...

She is too cute! I just want to pinch those cute cheeks of hers!