Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh, the Places She'll Sleep

When I check on Kaitlyn before I go to bed, she is usually in a different position or a random place in her room. I had to start to documenting it because it was just too funny to pass up. Here are just a few moments I have captured.


After I took this picture I saw a lump of some sort in her right leg. Then I looked closer and sure enough it was a square lump. I picked up Kaitlyn and laid her on her pillow then I searched her jammies and found 7 tiny books stuffed into her pj's. (Yes, she's wearing one piece jammies. She fell in love with some at Target) The first thing she said to me this morning was, "hey... you found my books in my jammies!"
I'm assuming i'll be adding more pictures to this post soon. :)

6 comments:

Joie said...

This is the best post I've seen all day!

Christine said...

Okay, so the one with her asleep in the closet CRACKS ME UP!! How do kids fall asleep like that?! So uncomfortable.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

that is hilarious...

Stevie Spillers said...

hahahahaha That is too too funny! Oh and I wish I could wear one-piece jammies! So fun! ;-)

HR said...

LOL I am laughing so hard that I am crying!

Zach and Linds said...

that is so funny!! Those books...oh my! She is a crack up!