Saturday, June 12, 2010

Twenty Five

This week I turned 25! I can officially rent a car. Wahoo! :)
Ryan had school on my birthday and had to study for finals so we didn't do much, which I didn't mind. I enjoyed a much needed nap and just had a relaxing day at home. While I was sleeping, Ryan went to Baskin Robins and bought an ice cream cake. I think it's becoming a tradition. :) Overall, it was a great, uneventful day.
Ryan also got me the best birthday present EVER!!! He thought very hard about what he wanted to get me. One thing on my bucket list is to swim with my all time favorite animal - dolphins! At Six Flags they offer a 2 hour swim session with dolphins and that is what I get to do this next month! I'm SO excited, but terrified at the same time. It should be fun!

4 comments:

Stevie Spillers said...

Happy Belated BDay Kristina! How exciting to swim with dolphins. It will be fun!

Christine said...

What a thoughtful present. Good job Ryan!

Jason and Tammy said...

You are going to Love it! I was able to do that at Sea World for one of my birthday presents a couple years ago and it is scary but soo much fun!!

The Standrings said...

happy late bday!