Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kaitlyns Big Sister Countdown

Kaitlyn is very excited to be a big sister. To give her an idea on how many more days she has, we made a paper chain countdown last week. It started at 30 days and as of today it is down to 22! On each ring there is the number that tells how many more days and the green ring at the top reads, "Baby Sister is here!"
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christine said...

Such a good idea. We might need to make one for this summer (moving day or when Daddy gets back from OBC). It will save me from answering the same question every day. :)

Mike and Katie said...

That is a really cute idea! Wow it's almost here! =)

Jason and Tammy said...

I really like that idea!

Stevie Spillers said...

Cute! She will be such a great BIG SISTER!

Kristin said...

I bet she can hardly wait! Love it!

Zach and Linds said...

Cute cute! I love chains! I want to make one for our baby too but it would be a little long right now!

The Skousens said...

What a cute idea...I want to do one for Mattison too (maybe once it gets a little closer)! What a cute big sister she is going to be, I'm so excited for her!!!