One of her favorite things to do is to pet the sting rays. If we let her she could probably spend most of the day watching them swim by and touching them. Last time I took her she was disappointed because they rarely swam by her and she didn't get to pet many. This time on the other hand they seemed to love her! She got to pet them multiple times and even got to feed one!

Kaitlyn feeding a sting ray a tiny fish. She is holding it in her hand. She had to lay her hand down as far as she could and the sting ray would come and suck it out of her hand. She had no fear and loved it.
One of my favorite places to see while we are there (and Kaitlyn too) is the butterfly room. They have the most beautiful butterflies that i've ever seen.
One of my favorite moments of the day was looking at the dolphins through the glass. I didn't even know this place existed until one of the workers randomly told us about it. We had this area to ourselves for about 15 minutes. It was really neat. 
This is one of my favorite pictures. The dolphins would swim by so fast that I was randomly taking pictures of what I could. As I was looking back at the pictures I was so happy that I was able to capture this moment. I think this picture is so sweet. I love it!
Here is a video of Kaitlyn "playing" with a dolphin. It was the neatest thing to watch and I'm so grateful I was able to record some of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment