Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3rd quarter finals are over

While Ryan was finishing up finals Thursday morning, Kaitlyn and I went to Farm Day at the civic center. She was able to pet a horse, cow, sheep, and some chickens. Even though it was crazy with all the elementary school kids, Kaitlyn still had fun. Afterward, we fed some ducks and played on some swings at a near by park.

After our morning fun we headed to the city to pick up Ryan from school which surprised him. I noticed he had forgotten his wallet in the morning that had his bus pass in it, so I knew he would be stranded at school until later afternoon when his carpool left. I'm glad I picked him up because we then grabbed some lunch and had a picnic at a park. Kaitlyn loved having her daddy's full attention and had a great time playing with him at the park.




No comments: