GIRL!
I think these 3-d pictures are a little creepy myself. 

Currently the baby weighs 14 ounces and her head was still very snuggly against my placenta. She is also very active and was moving around a lot. It was hard at times to get pictures. She is very healthy and right on target on her due date which is May 25th. We are so excited to have another little girl!
Currently the baby weighs 14 ounces and her head was still very snuggly against my placenta. She is also very active and was moving around a lot. It was hard at times to get pictures. She is very healthy and right on target on her due date which is May 25th. We are so excited to have another little girl!
11 comments:
Woohoo! Girl! You will love 2 girls!!! It's about time someone else in our year had a girl!!!
Congratulations on a healthy baby!! Having 2 of the same gender right after one another should prove easier to prepare for. At least that is what I am finding. Cuts down on my shopping for baby stuff though. Bummer. :)
How sweet, Kaitlyn and her little sister are going to be BEST BUDS :)
Congrats, Kristina! Seriously, having 2 girls is sooooo much fun! You will LOVE it!
congrats!!! so exciting!!!
Congrats!!!! That is awesome news!
Congrats!!! Another cute little Clark girl. :)
Yay! Looks like the drano test was wrong for both of us! LOL well at least you have lots of girl stuff to use again =) Congrats!!
CONGRATS!! I'm totally JEALOUS!! :)
Congrats again Kristina!! I'm so glad everything's looking good. I bet Kaitlyn is SOOO excited!!
Yeah for another girl! How exciting! We are so glad she is healthy and strong!
Post a Comment