That's right, I am half way done with this pregnancy! I can't believe it. It has actually gone by pretty fast. I go in on Monday for the official ultrasound and i. can. not. wait!
Today I had my 20 week appointment and the Doc said everything looks great. He said to me that the holidays have must treated me well because my last appointment I gained hardly nothing and this time around I had put on a few pounds. So, this means I am starting to feel better and able to keep down food. Around 16 weeks or so I started to get over the every day nausea. Now, I just nauseated every now and again. I am still sensitive to smells, but not as much as I used to be. Now, instead of dealing with the everyday nausea, I am still dealing with that awful, itchy rash I have. It has gotten worse these past 4 weeks by spreading and being tremendously itchy. I finally get to go to a dermatologist tomorrow and hopefully they will be able to help me out.
On a good note I am starting to feel the baby move just a little, not too much. Looking forward to when Ryan and Kaitlyn will be able to feel the baby. Kaitlyn has already tried and gets really impatient and tries to talk to the baby to tell him/her to kick. I told Kaitlyn not to worry because sooner or later she will probably get to see my whole stomach move and to get see some sorta body part move across my stomach. I think when I was pregnant with Kaitlyn we saw her elbow stick out of my stomach...
anyway, i am very anxious for Monday and hopefully will have an offical answer to what our new little love bug is.
4 comments:
i've been anxious to hear! can't wait!
Yay for being halfway there!!!
Cant wait to hear what you have. Not to freak you out, but there was a girl who used to live there, Kelti Palmer, I think they moved right before you moved in (dental students) She would get horrible itchy rashes during pregnancy, and it was becuase her liver would shut down while pregnant. Just wanting to give you another option to make sure its not happening. Keep us posted as to what you're having.
Post pictures of your cute little bump!! I bet you are the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!! You're almost there... YAY!!! :)
Post a Comment