Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kaitlyn is...

...going to be a big sister!
Ryan and I are thrilled! I am about 7 weeks along. Due around May 24 2010! I had my first doctor appointment today. He said everything looks great! Even though right now the baby is that white circle, sorta looking thing, I was able to see the heart beat flicker. It was very exciting!!!

31 comments:

Laura Robins said...

YEAH!!! I know you have been waiting for this, I am so excited for you!

AshleyS said...

congratulations! hope you are feeling okay.

Mike and Katie said...

That is soo exciting!! I bet Kaitlyn is really excited!! Congrats!!

Lance and Melissa said...

Congrats Kristina!!!

Holly Hough said...

Congrats Kristina, I hope that you are feeling good! Feel free to check out my blog, I am expecting too! =D

Jenny said...

Congrats Kristina! Im so excited for you! (And Ryan too!)

Christine said...

Seriously?!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats! I am jumping around in my seat with excitement!

Sarah said...

YAY!!! I know you must be so happy! It's as if it was just yesterday I had my first ultrasound. I know that little heart flicker is pretty awesome to see!

Annie said...

Whoo-Whoo! Good News!!!

Little Farmer Family said...

Kristina!!! YAY!!! I am SOOOOOO happy for you guys!! You deserve the best!!! Hope you're feeling as good as can be!! :)

erin said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so great! Our ward isn't going to know what hit them come the first half of next year! :) Yay for sweet little babies!!! So happy for you and your family!

Brittney Paul said...

Congrats, Kristina. So excited for you!

Andrea said...

Yay! That's great news. I hope this pregnancy goes well for you.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy for you guys! How are you feeling? We can share pregnancy stories with each other now :)

Scott and Mal said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting!!!! I was totally hoping that was what you were going to announce when I saw the title of your post. I can't wait to hear more about it!

Jessica said...

Congratulations, that is so great! We (my family and I) are so excited for you and your family : )

Trev and Shan said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad we will be here to meet the little one too :)

Kristin said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Tam said...

Congrats!!! And May 24th is a good b-day :)

The Standrings said...

yeah for you guys!

Stephanie said...

YAY!

Jason and Tammy said...

How Exciting!!!!! Congrats!!!

amelia said...

YEAH CLARKS!! Congrats guys.

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! That's so cool!

Zach and Linds said...

Congratulations!! That is so fun! I am so happy for you!!!Can't wait to hear more! How are you feeling so far?

Annie and Dan said...

I am really late in sayint this, But Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and your growing family!

Author said...

How exciting! Now if finally understand all the posts on Facebook about you being sick! If you need a good dr. out there, I know a fabulous practice who delivered both my boys. Congratulations!

Ro said...

You are an awesome mom. Little one is so lucky to have you as her/his mommy.

The Skousens said...

I realized that I never commented, so I wanted to tell you congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!