After Utah we drove to Boise and spent about a week and a half with Ryans family. It was fun because Kirsten was able to visit too! I love Boise. I forgot how beautiful it was there. Here are just a few pictures from our trip there.
Yay!! Another couple posts!! You guys sure have been crazy busy and having fun! I think I might even be a little jealous(Newport Beach??). It's been way too long! I'm glad you guys didn't have any more car troubles though! Kaitlyn sure is getting big!!
3 comments:
How fun!! Wish we could've hooked up!! Next time, for sure!!
Yay!! Another couple posts!! You guys sure have been crazy busy and having fun! I think I might even be a little jealous(Newport Beach??). It's been way too long! I'm glad you guys didn't have any more car troubles though! Kaitlyn sure is getting big!!
That pic on our blog did have April Henderson in it. How do you know her? I am so curious!!
Post a Comment