Our city playgroup went to the Zoo this week! For being a free day for SF residents, it wasn't crowded at all! These are pictures from the petting zoo. K had so much fun. Can't wait to go back!
Awww, Kaityln is so cute! She is getting so big!! Petting zoo's are the best when you're little, they were always my favorite. I'm glad you guys get to get out and do fun things all the time. :o)
5 comments:
Awww, Kaityln is so cute! She is getting so big!! Petting zoo's are the best when you're little, they were always my favorite. I'm glad you guys get to get out and do fun things all the time. :o)
Kaitlyn is such a sweet girl. It looks like you had a good time :)
Nice! Where is this place? I'm going to try to talk Tamara into taking me :) She is one of the happiest little girls I have ever seen.
How fun! I love the zoo...I can't wait to take Brooklyn one day! Kaitlyn is such a cutie
oh!! I'm so bummed that I couldn't make it. Maybe next month will be better for us. :) Looks like K's fave is the petting zoo--LL's too!
Post a Comment