Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Magic Number is 3


Okay, either Kaitlyn's favorite number is 3 or she has OCD. (just kidding.) But really.... she likes to do everything in 3's. Such as:
-Take 3 more sips out of her sippy cup before I take it away.
-She had a really hard time when Daddy left in the morning to go to school. She would cry, literally for 30 minutes. But, now she is completely satisfied with giving daddy 3 kisses and 3 hugs. Then, after Ryan leaves he waits outside until he sees K through the window and she yells, "bye daddy!!!"
-When it's time to stop playing games on PBS kids or on playhouse Disney, she insists she gets to play 3 more games or gets 3 more tries.
-When we are trying to get her to eat her food, she will take only 3 more bites then she is done.
-Now that she is potty trained, she will count out 3 of the squares on the toilet paper.
-She will attempt to spell only 3-letter words with the magnets on the refrigerater.
-She likes it when we read 3 bedtime stories before bed time.
-When ever I brush her teeth she will have to spit at least 3 times.
-Puts here toothbrush under the water for 3 seconds
*The picture above, Kaitlyn insisted she held up 3 fingers on each hand.

I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them right now. So, I am sure I will be adding to this post later.

1 comment:

Christine said...

It must be because she is a big girl who is 3 years old, right? :)