Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Princess

Kaitlyn likes the new Tinkerbell movie. But, I think she likes the music at the end of the movie then the whole movie itself. Today she wanted to dress up in her princess dress and dance. I thought she looked cute, so of course I had to take pictures! ;)




7 comments:

Kristin said...

She looks darling!

Zach and Linds said...

So cute! I am with her...I love to dress up in princess dresses and dance still! What could be more fun?

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Her hair is so long. She's BEAutiful!

Mike and Katie said...

She looks sooo adorable!

Christine said...

Does she have lipstick on too? Precious!

Kristina said...

Dang it! You noticed - no, that actually isn't lipstick. Its ketchup from her lunch. I forgot to clean her face. haha

Little Farmer Family said...

I just love this stage!! She is so cute! I now am convinced that Kaydree is all grown up now that she has mastered the whole getting dressed thing. It's so nice!! Hey! I want to get on Lindsey and Zach's blog again. Can you send them my email address? kub03002@byui.edu. Thanks!!