Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gobble Gobble

This Thanksgiving we decided that we wouldn't travel. So, that meant we didn't have anywhere to go on Thanksgiving day. I was planning on making a Thanksgiving dinner for the missionaries, but things just got to hectic and decided to take the easy way out - our ward put together a Thanksgiving dinner for those who didn't have anywhere to go - so thats where we went. Two days after Thanksgiving, I made it up to the missionaries and cooked them a Thanksgiving dinner. It turned out great!

Here is daddy and Kaitlyn on Thanksgiving!Kaitlyn and myself Kaitlyn eating her pumpkin pie and ice creamKaitlyn stealing my ice cream!
We attempted to take a family picture, but either Ryan wasn't looking because he was trying to get Kaitlyn to smile or Kaitlyn pulled a silly face. Then there was me who smiled right in every picture.. well, I wouldn't say I was smiling right....I was at least looking at the camera... and then once everyone was FINALLY looking at the camera I somehow pulled a face like this! (I can't believe I am posting this picture...) When I first saw it I laughed so hard I started to cry.

No comments: