Labor Day R had the day off of school. YAY! :) Even though he had to go to the school in the morning and work on some projects we were able to enjoy the afternoon together. He got home right before noon and we went out and got some quick lunch. Then, we headed over to Sausalito. It was such a warm day, but the cool breeze took care of that. It was a perfect day! We just walked around and enjoyed being with eachother.
I just realized we have lots of pictures of the city on our blog.. I guess we can't help it! :)


Again, I had no idea R was taking a picture.. He never tells me!


3 comments:
I loved all your updated. It looks like you guys are having such a good time up there! I am so glad!
That last picture of Kaitlyn is precious. Family walks around here are the best!
Kaitlyn is getting so big. She is beautiful! Looks like you guys are having fun in that beautiful city!
Post a Comment