Friday, August 22, 2008

K's awesome dance moves.

Last night K was playing PBSKids.Org and she came across a music section on one of the games and she had so much fun with it. R and I were laughing at all her crazy, funny dance moves- how she tried to use her hips and butt. She looked drunk. It was really funny when she first started to do it so I ran to get the camera. I only got some of it on film. Oh ya, everytime she hears a song come on she runs into her room and grabs the "princess" crown and puts in on her head. She loves it. Her Grandma Clark made it for her so she could wear at Kirstens (R's sister) wedding.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sign that girl up for dance lessons!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that she's finally learned how to keep the "Princess Crown" on her head--she sure had a tough time of it during my wedding pictures!