So, today was Race for the Cure. Its a fun event to participate in, especially if you personally know someone who has battled breast cancer. Two years ago I decided I would run the 5k. I was so out of shape, I don't know what I was thinking! This year I got Ryan and Kaitlyn to join me...But, we didn't run... We walked! :) We finished in 1 hour and 4 seconds!
I made Kaitlyn a shirt, which on the front it said "Race for the Cure" and on the back it read, "I love U ga'ma!"
I want my Mom to know how much I love her. She has battled this cancer before and won. But, shes battling it again and I want her to know how proud I am of her. She has been so strong through out this whole process. She has so much strength and courage. She has been such an example to me and such a wonderful mother. She has taught my life long lessons, which I hope I can teach to my own children. Kaitlyn is so lucky to have such a wonderful grandma who loves her and cares for her so much. We love you, mom!



On the back of my shirt it says,
I made Kaitlyn a shirt, which on the front it said "Race for the Cure" and on the back it read, "I love U ga'ma!"
I want my Mom to know how much I love her. She has battled this cancer before and won. But, shes battling it again and I want her to know how proud I am of her. She has been so strong through out this whole process. She has so much strength and courage. She has been such an example to me and such a wonderful mother. She has taught my life long lessons, which I hope I can teach to my own children. Kaitlyn is so lucky to have such a wonderful grandma who loves her and cares for her so much. We love you, mom!
On the back of my shirt it says,
" I Race In Celebration of
6 comments:
That's so cool! If you love 5Ks you will love the Bay Area. There are races all the time if you guys want to run one.
This is awesome. What a great lesson to teach your daughter. :D
You guys are great. I love her homemade shirt.
I love the shirt that you made. You are such a sweetheart for doing the race!
That is so cool! It brought tears to my eyes. Your Mom is such a special lady. I admire her very much and am thankful that I too know her. She always has such a positive attitude and outlook on life. I hope too that I can be like her. You are lucky to have her!
luv, Kristin
Your family is so cute. That's so fun that you all completed the race. Congrats!
Post a Comment