So, Kendra tagged me. Let's see where do I start? Once you have a baby it seems as if you try to stick your whole house in your diaper bag. I usually just take my diaper bag to church, other then that I just throw some wipes and some diapers in my purse. Anyway, in my diaper bag I have some diaper wipes, lady and the tramp beanie baby, 1 notebook that Kaitlyn colors in, along with a little notepad, a friend magazine, kaitlyns book of Mormon, crayons, her pink hat, Armstrong bracelet, kaitlyns yellow and red hair clip, a piece of trash, those wet hand wipes, the old testament book, kaitlyns play cell phone, 2 lids? i have no idea how they got in there. I also have one earring that you can barley see. its right above the 2 little clips... i lost it at church and found it the next Sunday in the lost and found. i have a little frisbee too. oh ya and a bib, which I think has been in my diaper bag since the last time I visited CA. (its my moms.. she bought bibs for when the babies come over...) I noticed I didn't have anymore diapers in there. I guess it's time for a re-load.
In my purse, I have... my wallet, 2 packages of gum. I really like the trident splash apple/strawberry, it taste good and its sugar free. 2 pens, a grocery list, which is written on map quest directions, another clip of kaitlyns, a hair thing, 4 lip glosses, 20% off carters coupon, 3 dollars which I found on the side pocket and had no idea that I had it.. dont you love it when that happens?! one penny and my student id.
Well there you go, hope you enjoyed reading about all the junk I carry around with me.
I tag: Alicia, Andrea T, Amelia & Kristin
2 comments:
You look much more organized than me. My bag is a mess! I'd be scared what it would look like when I dumped it out, but I'll try to do it sometime soon since you tagged me :)
Ahhh! My purse is a mess! But wow, cutest diaper bag ever! Ah, and I too love that gum. Great tag!
Post a Comment